**Our new Janet’s List / Making Money Moves Facebook Group is here – to join, go to: http://bit.ly/JanetsListandMakingMoneyMovesFBGroup **
Making Money Moves is a brand new podcast brought to you by Janet’s List, hosted by Janet Oganah and Adonica Simmons. The aim of our podcast is to open up conversations about money, mindset and the moves people have made to build successful businesses. If you are a female entrepreneur, a high impact woman or are simply looking for inspiration, this podcast is for you. We interview inspiring guests, mostly women of colour, who are building incredible businesses. Our guests will also share tips and strategies which you can apply at any stage of your entrepreneurial journey.
- Organising your day to balance your job with your side business (7:00)
- Common sales mistakes to avoid when targeting your customer base (19.06)
- The importance of trademarks and protecting your company name (21:22)
- How to make the most of mutually-beneficial collaborations (22:48)
- ‘Don’t marry an idiot’ – how to choose a relationship that compliments your path (25:30)
- Learning to balance logistics and cashflow – value buying in bulk versus budgeting for lead-time
- Business book recommendations from Denise to help move your business forward (33:38)
- Who Denise would love to hear next on the show (spoiler alert – it is Alison Sadler!)
Stay tuned and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and your favourite podcast apps.